<body> ♥ is All About Trusting <body>
.Thursday, June 25, 2009 ' 10:24:00 pm Y
Hey people,

Tell u this, lots of people wants to be in love but not many people is ready for separation. The fact is if u wants to accept love u also have to bare with separation bcause its already stated, so whenever there's love there will always be separation. It the same also if u live surely one day u will die. So by this, to all who are in the wonders of love be prepared to face whatever happens in the future so that u will not be to depressed to face the consequences later part. Its not me who wants to break-up but its all stated in our journey of love.


Lots of things happen and till now i still cant believe it happens to me. But life have to go on, i love u so much that ive got to let u go. I want u to be happy with whoever u are and see im not being selfish, i guess u are not meant for me. Im happy that u are honest guy, and i believe that nothing last forever. So that's why ive never make any promises with u, bcause promises are meant to be broken. When i almost wanna tell u that ive given my whole heart to u u do this to me, u didnt even care about my feelings. All u know is that sorry, and trying to put all the blame on me. Argh!!!!


To be honest with u guys, I'm really not a strong girl to face this all. But i just want to prove to them that they are wrong towards me. I still have my pride not to think about the past and create a new future, i want them to be happy. I guess they are right now, I'm happy that my love are happy. I love u so much that's y i let u go, i know its hard for me but i need to respect ur decision, I've got nothing more to say my heart really sink only god's know how i feel. U didn't understand how much i love u, u have hurt me like how other guy hurt me. Thanks for everything and well I've learnt something in this r/ship. To become a better person in the future.

And i wanna thanks a zillion to dayah for being there for me when I'm down, i guess we are on the same boat. Love chatting with u till 3, 4 am, just to listen to my stories. U are the only 1 who cheers me up, even tho u got ur own problems solve. I love u!!!

p/s: Just want u to know that I've never hate u or what. Thanks for being honest with me, its really hard for me to breathe but life have to go on. What for i cry every single day when u are happy2 out there, so I'm going to party like a rock star and live life to the fullest. Guys come and goes, so let it be. Maybe Allah wants to see how far i can go, and thanks Allah for showing me the right way. Yes karma!!  i strongly believe.

love sue freak!!

Im in love with him.







HERS TRULY;Y

Online Users

Photobucket
Happy.Ohh baby im loving you on 24-08-09.Current Status: ATTACHED with my lovely babylove!
sUefReAk
sUe..sUHaiLah..sHiLa..aDeQ. cAprIcOrN..13JAN1989.

.pUrE mALaY..kiNd. .pAtiEnT..sHy..sEnsiTivE. .dReAmEr..pAradOx..niCe. .miScOnCepted..lAidbAcK. .iNfAtUatEd..qUirKy..muSiC. .sOuL-sEarChiNg..sEnsUaL. .rEbeLLioUs..geNtlE. .cUriOus..sEntiMenTal. .saSsY..narciSsisT. .i aM whO i am ur apPrOvaL isn'T neEdeD..

SOULY



SCREAM;TALKY




BREAKAWAYS;Y


MY FACEBOOK

Aisha Alba

Angeline

Celinie

Dayah Dibee

Diydee Jane

EEEla

Eida

Faizul

Haney

Henny

Huda

Hui Min

Ifa

Mabeline

Nydiah

Rahman

Rina

Sally

Sarah Bar

Shi Yi

Sofia

Yana

Yul

Zeema

CLAPSY

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
don't remove, thanks.