<body> ♥ is All About Trusting <body>
.Sunday, June 28, 2009 ' 11:47:00 pm Y
Oh what a day.

Been making myself busy for these few days, on Saturday been helping dayah's cousin engagement so sort of rewang. Its supposed to be all family member but I'm the only one who like extra2, aha! Dayah asked me to help so that i wont feel lonely, okok back to the story. So help them till 8+pm then headed back to home.

And today its Yana's elder sister wedding. I'm happy plus sad, haha i wonder when will it be my turn and will there be any guys out there wants me. lol! I tell u its hard to find good guys now days, so I'll be updating the pics when I'm free.hahaks!

After that i straight headed to CCK for my brother open house, as he just move out. I'm telling u this i love his house man so damn nice its an executive house babe. The decor everything was superb.

Ok gtg till here,
I know its just a short and boring post.
Will be working tomoro, and its night shirt. Yay-ness!
p/s: Im craving for Mad
Jack is anyone out there willing
to treat me lunch/dinner. Im so ok with it,
pretty please!haha.....*smiling
widely*
IloveYOU!


Im in love with him.







HERS TRULY;Y

Online Users

Photobucket
Happy.Ohh baby im loving you on 24-08-09.Current Status: ATTACHED with my lovely babylove!
sUefReAk
sUe..sUHaiLah..sHiLa..aDeQ. cAprIcOrN..13JAN1989.

.pUrE mALaY..kiNd. .pAtiEnT..sHy..sEnsiTivE. .dReAmEr..pAradOx..niCe. .miScOnCepted..lAidbAcK. .iNfAtUatEd..qUirKy..muSiC. .sOuL-sEarChiNg..sEnsUaL. .rEbeLLioUs..geNtlE. .cUriOus..sEntiMenTal. .saSsY..narciSsisT. .i aM whO i am ur apPrOvaL isn'T neEdeD..

SOULY



SCREAM;TALKY




BREAKAWAYS;Y


MY FACEBOOK

Aisha Alba

Angeline

Celinie

Dayah Dibee

Diydee Jane

EEEla

Eida

Faizul

Haney

Henny

Huda

Hui Min

Ifa

Mabeline

Nydiah

Rahman

Rina

Sally

Sarah Bar

Shi Yi

Sofia

Yana

Yul

Zeema

CLAPSY

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
don't remove, thanks.